Are you looking for the best essential oils for this Valentine’s Day? Look no further, because I’ve put together the best scents that can inspire feelings of love and romance. Ready to spice up your diffuser to create a relaxing setting that will enhance the experience of the day with your partner. Check out the LOVE-inspired essential oils which I personally think are perfect for setting a romantic mood.
Suggested Oils for Romance:
- Rose – the most common flower associated with love, which is why rose essential oil is a great place to start when you want to set the mood for romance. Its beautiful, strong floral, and sweet fragrance is known to stir up feelings of love and desire.
- Lavender – known to promote relaxation because of its fresh, floral and clean scent. This EO is perfect if you plan to ditch the whole celebrate at a fancy restaurant and just opt to rest and cuddle up in bed on Valentine’s Day.
- Jasmine – Jasmine essential oil has been used for years for romance and attraction because of its aphrodisiac properties. Its floral, exotic fragrance is said to balance the feminine energy in the body as well as arouse feelings of passion and desire. Who wouldn’t want some of that on Valentine’s Day?
- Sandalwood – perfect for the men because of its woods exotic scent, Sandalwood inspires love as it helps ease the body and mind into tranquility. One whiff of this EO and it will slowly melt the stress away so you can focus on what truly matters, your loved one.
- Orange – set the stage for a romantic and playful Valentine’s Day with a citrus scent that fills up a room with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity by using Orange essential oil.
- Ylang Ylang – rich, pleasing with a romantic floral scent, Ylang Ylang is another EO that’s an aphrodisiac. A sensual oil that boasts a delightful fragrance that can enhance your sexual experience and great for boosting the mood.
- Cedarwood – enjoy a little more romance with the scent of Cedarwood through its warm, woodsy aroma that creates a comforting and uplifting experience.
I’ll throw in two blend recipes ideas you can use with the above list of essential oils for a great addition any of your Valentine’s Day plans. Enjoy!
Sweet Love Diffuser Blend
8 drops Orange
2 drops Ylang Ylang
2 drops Lavender
Love Day Diffuser Blend
4 drops Ylang Ylang
2 drops Orange
1 drop Sandalwood
1 drop Cedarwood
Have a lovely Valentine’s day!