Celebrate Easter with this DIY Bath Salt Easter Egg Bombs with your kids!
What you need:
- Plastic eggs
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup extra coarse sea salt
- Lavender Essential Oil (get it here)
- Blue Food Coloring
- Purple Food Coloring
- Sealable Bag
- Mix the salts and baking soda into a large bowl or container.
- Add several drops of lavender oil until desired strength of fragrance is achieved.
- Place the mixture in a resealable bag and add blue or purple food coloring
- Shake up everything until the coloring is evenly mixed
- Spoon into plastic egg containers.
Gift idea : Wrap eggs in clear plastic and add ribbons, labels and tags!
Get creative and shape into other molds, too!
Have a great Easter Sunday, everyone!