Did you know that most store-bought hand sanitizers contain ingredients as scary as the germs they try to protect you from? Yup! That’s why I’m glad I discovered how to make my own homemade hand sanitizer that has natural antimicrobial essential oils to kill germs. Plus, it smells way better than your regular sanitizer because you can add various essential oils to get the fragrance you want. Oh, and did I mention it will cost you much less to DIY your own sanitizer? So, instead of using a hand sanitizer made with harsh ingredients, I’ll show you how to make one!
What You’ll Need:
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 2oz pure aloe vera gel
Here’s how to do it:
- Squeeze out all of the aloe vera gel into a small bowl.
- Add 10 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Add a tablespoon of witch hazel and stir up until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Final step, Transfer the hand sanitizer to a small clean pump bottle and Viola! You’re ready to go!
It’s that quick and simple to whip up your own effective homemade natural hand sanitizer!