- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 15 drops Lemon essential oil
- 10 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 cups baking soda (optional, for tough or already-dried stains)
- Add the essential oils to the salt and mix well.
- In a spray bottle, combine the salt mixture, apple cider vinegar, and water. Mix thoroughly until salt has dissolved.
- Blot the “accident” to remove excess moisture.
- Shake the bottle, then spray the stained area generously until wet.
- Let sit for 10–15 minutes.
- Using an old towel or rag, soak up the mixture by blotting until moisture is removed. Do not apply heat to aid in the drying process, as it can cause unwanted odors and stains to set permanently.
Happy National Pet Day! 🐾
Visit our shop to view more of our products!